At Heath Injury Law LLC, we help the injured recover through our personal injury law practice. Our principal attorney, M. Blake Heath, is an experienced trial attorney who is committed to helping the victims of another person’s negligence. We are compassionate and attentive to our client’s needs, and understand that serious injury or death in the family can be devastating. It is why we prepare each case so thoroughly and fight so determinedly in the courtroom.
Jackson County Car Accident Lawyers
The attorneys at Heath Injury Law LLC have made a career out of winning big verdicts and settlements for their clients, including:
- $3.75 million dollar judgment for a closed head injury
- $2.75 million dollar wrongful death settlement for family of a murder victim
- $900 thousand dollar product liability settlement
- $825 thousand dollar settlement for wrongful death and personal injuries sustained from a car accident
- $760 thousand dollar equitable garnishment settlement against an insurance company
- $350 thousand dollar medical malpractice jury verdict against local hospital
- $152 thousand dollar jury verdict for personal injuries sustained in a car accident
Primarily, our attorneys practice personal injury law. Specifically, we represent individuals hurt in semi truck accidents or who sustain catastrophic personal injuries or those who are the victims of bad faith by their insurance company.
Our attorneys have been recognized by their peers in many ways. From client referrals received from our colleagues to the offices and awards we have earned, the attorneys at Heath Injury Law LLC take pride in our achievements, but take even more pride in the knowledge that we have done our job well.
- M. Blake Heath, Personal Injury Lawyer
Speak to a Jackson County Car Accident Lawyer at (816) 931-0048
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident or by a faulty product, contact the experienced Kansas City personal injury attorneys at Heath Injury Law LLC.
At Heath Injury Law LLC, we represent the victims of personal injury in the Kansas City, Missouri, metro area, and the counties of Jackson, Clay, Platte, Cass, Buchanan, and Johnson—including the cities of Independence, Lees Summit, Gladstone, Raytown, Blue Springs, Liberty, Grandview, St. Joseph, Platte City, and Warrensburg.